|Survivor: Pearl Islands|
|Filming Location||Isla del Rey, Pearl Islands, Panama|
|Season Run||December 18, 2018 - ???, 2018|
|Previous Season||The Amazon|
|Next Season||All Stars|
Survivor: Pearl Islands is the seventh season of James' Survivor FanFiction. Sixteen strangers will compete against one another while battling the elements. They must learn to adapt, or they will be voted out. If they can learn to outwit, outplay, and outlast the rest, they will be given the million dollar prize and the title of sole survivor!
The winner of the season was ???, defeating ??? in a ??? vote for the title of Sole Survivor and the $1,000,000 prize. ??? was named the "Player Of The Season", winning $100,000.
This season featured sixteen all new castaways, divided into two tribes of eight. For the first time, the game began without the contestants being aware, forcing them to enter the game with a single set of clothes on their backs. The tribes this season were Drake, wearing yellow, and Morgan, in organge. The tribes are named after pirates/explorers Sir Francis Drake and Sir Henry Morgan. Unbeknownst to the players, a third tribe called "The Outcasts" featured the first six players voted out of the game, wearing purple. On Day 21, the tribes merged into Balboa, with its color being black.
- Unexpected Start: The contestants were invited to a yacht under the impression they were going to take some publicity pictures to promote the season. Much to their surprise, they were told the game had begun unexpectedly, and that they would start it wearing only the clothes they possessed on their backs (with their luxury items and other personal belongings staying on the boat, besides the shoes that were given to them by Jeff Probst). After being divided into the two tribes, they were sent to a small fishing village with 100 Panamanian Balboas (roughly $100) to buy their supplies they would need for the next thirty-nine days.
- Looting: Aside from the actual prize that a tribe gets after winning a Reward Challenge, the Survivor's experience pirate life by pillaging from the losing tribe's camp. One member of the winning tribe is sent to the other tribe's camp to loot one item of their choice. This twist was not continued once the merge arrived due to the castaways living on the same beach and being one unified tribe and was inactive during episode one and seven pre-merge.
- Buried Treasure: Aside from looting items from the rival tribe, the tribe that wins a Reward Challenge also gets a third prize: a clue to the whereabouts of a hidden treasure chest buried somewhere on the tribes' respective islands. The clues were cumulative with each one being more useful then the last. There was a maximum of three clues for each tribe. Inside the chest once discovered would be luxury items to make life at camp more enjoyable.
- Entirely Distant Camps: Unlike previous seasons of the series where the two tribes would dwell on the same island (but on opposite sides), the two tribes lived on two entirely different islands, with an equal amount of resources. This went along with the pirate theme for the season as rival groups would not have shared the same island.
- Kidnapping: The Morgan tribe was given an additional advantage after winning the Day 12 Immunity Challenge. They were told that they could kidnap one member of the opposing Drake tribe until after the next challenge, and that player will skip his tribe's Tribal Council and will compete with them at the next challenge. They selected Rupert who was given the opportunity to stay at their tribe for the remainder of the day to enjoy the reward they won, but he declined.
- Outcast Twist: On Day 19, the ten remaining castaways faced a third tribe comprised of the first six departed castaways in a 3-way special challenge. If The Outcasts win, both Drake and Morgan will go to separate Tribal Council sessions and will vote one of their own. The Outcasts will vote two of their own back into the game, with the remaining four being eliminated for good. The two returning castaways will be granted immunity at their first visit to Tribal Council. If The Outcasts finish second, only one of them will be voted back in the game, and only the losing tribe will vote somebody out. If The Outcasts lose to both tribes, they are all eliminated from the game, and Morgan and Drake merge without voting anybody out.
- Jury Competing in a Challenge: At the Day 37 Immunity Challenge, while the final four castaways fought for individual immunity, the incomplete jury also joined the challenge as a team. If the jury beat the rest, none of the remaining survivors would have immunity. Having an obvious advantage, the jury beat the final four, and therefore everybody was vulnerable of being voted out that Tribal Council.
|Morgan||1st Voted Out|
28, Business Analyst
|Morgan||2nd Voted Out|
|Drake||3rd Voted Out|
|Morgan||4th Voted Out|
25, Grid Girl
|Drake||5th Voted Out|
6th Voted Out
24, Waste Collector
23, Tobacconist Worker
24, Camp Counsellor
28, Roller Derby Girl
33, Circus Performer
|Episode #||Episode title||Reward||Immunity||Eliminated||Vote||Finish|
|1||"A Pirate's Life For Me"||none||Drake||Savannah||6-2||1st Voted Out|
|2||"Karma Will Favour The Underdogs"||Drake||Drake||Lucy||4-3||2nd Voted Out|
|3||"Head Honcho"||Drake||Morgan||Luke||5-2||3rd Voted Out|
|4||"Readying Me For The Slaughter"||Morgan||Drake||Juan||5-1||4th Voted Out|
|5||"More Than We Had This Morning"||Morgan||Morgan||Danielle||4-3||5th Voted Out|
|6||"Insert Challenge Type Here"||Morgan||Drake||Mina||3-2||6th Voted Out|
|7||"PI7"||none||The Outcasts||Marcus||3-1||7th Voted Out|
|Duncan||5-1||8th Voted Out|
|tba||tba||5-4-1||9th Voted Out|